All Nations offers the Pioneer Business Planting consultation for church planters and pastors in Asia and Africa to start Kingdom businesses to extend the reach of the Gospel in unreached/unengaged peoples while making an economic, social, and spiritual impact in the community.
The consultation is an intensive, interactive group five day learning experience. The first two days focus on the mindset topics like:
- God is the Owner of our business, we are His stewards
- Work is worship
- Sacred/secular divide
- How to use business as a means to extend the gospel
The last three days are focused on:
- Process of business planting
- How to find a good business idea
- Problem solving skills
- How to write a businessplan
- Ethics in business
- Budgeting and many more elements of starting a business.
After the consultation, the students are able to develop/write business plans and have the tools/knowledge to start a business.
- The consultation is very interactive with an emphasis on experienced based learning (games and activities) and storytelling (graphic curriculum).
- The consultation will be given by a team of trainers of at least 2 experienced team members and 2-3 newbies for the purpose of multiplication and in case of injury or illness.
- Pioneer Business Planting is designed to be customized for all levels of experience. Thus each gathering is unique and distinct. We strive to highlight the strengths of each and every community that we serve.
The Pioneer Business Planting training has been developed and improved since 2012, given in 45+ countries in Africa and Asia and out of that more than 1000 viable businesses have been started.
All participants will be encouraged to apply what they have learned but also share the material with people in their area.